Celtic wins 3-2 against St Mirren in the final match Korean trio absent

Celtic’s Yang Hyun-jun and Oh Hyun-gyu, and St. Mirren’s Kwon Hyuk-gyu are all excluded from the list.

Celtic squad celebrating

Celtic, who achieved three consecutive Scottish professional soccer premiership titles, defeated St. Mirren in the final game of the regular season.

Celtic achieved a 3-2 comeback victory over St Mirren in the final home game of the 38th round of the 2023-2024 Premiership season held at Celtic Park in Glasgow, Scotland on the 18th (Korean time).

Celtic, who had early on secured their third consecutive regular league title by defeating Kilmarnock 5-0 in the last game, achieved a comeback win in the last game of this season, earning a final score of 93 points.

St. Mirren (47 points) finished the season in 5th place.

Yang Hyun-jun and Oh Hyun-gyu, who play for Celtic, were both excluded from the list.

Yang Hyun-jun has not played since mid-April, and Oh Hyun-gyu’s last league appearance was three months ago.

Kwon Hyuk-gyu, who joined Celtic this season but transferred to St. Mirren on loan, has also been missing from the list of players for about a month.

Celtic gave up the first goal to St Mirren’s Mark O’Hara in the 7th minute of the first half.

After a throw-in situation, O’Hara did not miss the ball that rose high into the sky in front of the goal and kicked it low with his right foot, shaking the net.

Celtic was balanced in the 21st minute of the first half. 파워볼사이트

Matt O’Reilly kicked the ball hard with his left foot from the left side of the penalty area, hitting the goalkeeper and heading into the corner of the goal.

Just a moment of joy. Celtic conceded a penalty kick to St Mirren’s O’Hara in the 26th minute of the first half, giving them the lead again.

In the 36th minute of the first half, Celtic’s Japanese duo Hatate Leo and Furuhashi Kyogo scored the equalizer.

After stealing St. Mirren’s throw-in, Hatate ran along the left flank and crossed to Furuhashi, who rushed in in front of the goal, and Furuhashi pushed it in with his left foot and split the goal.

In the 41st minute of the second half of the game tied 2-2, Celtic’s Luis Palma scored the winning goal with a right-footed shot.

Celtic, who has completed the regular league schedule, will play the FA Cup final against Rangers at 11pm on the 25th. 한국야동

About the Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like these